No announcement yet.

Who broke all the images?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

207.44.245.200 image requests are from cached (on our server) html of the civgroup icons...
    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Hmm. Images are still hit and miss for me. Some of the Civ group icons show up while others don't. Same with nation flags. For starters, *none* of Kuciwalker's rather extensive list is showing up right now (the Civ III Democracy Game and Trade Wars/BlackNova Traders just turned into the "red x" icon).

Gatekeeper (using IE 5.1.6 for the Mac)
      "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

Huh. On this entire thread, it's just Kuciwalker's icons that don't show up, period. Everyone else's does.

Gatekeeper
        "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
          207.44.245.200 image requests are from cached (on our server) html of the civgroup icons...
          How come mine don't show up (anymore) btw?

I'm still a member of a couple.
          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
          Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

by time, the cache is updated so some people's icons are coming from settler 3 and some settler 2

Comment

flushed all the cache of icons' html files, so the issue should solved

Comment

Thanks for fixing it Mark!

-
                And this should be a lesson to Kuciwalker that abundance sometimes causes famine...
                -->Visit CGN!
                -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Today Kuci nearly ended up as the one and only poster on my ignore list.
                  Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
                  Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
                    flushed all the cache of icons' html files, so the issue should solved
                    ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

She's running smooth again, Captain Markos!

Gatekeeper

Comment

it's a he (settler )

Comment

Nice one.

Comment

isn't it about time to upgrade to Engineer?

Must apolyton always be living in the pre-industrial era?
                            -->Visit CGN!
                            -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

it's a hard working lil settler though dc

thanks markos, the group icons not working was making me kinda crazy
                              "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

it's like Pentium. intel never did a Hexium

Comment

Working...
                                X