This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is this?

I'm getting this at the top of some pages here at poly and I'm wondering what it is.

Warning: fopen(/home/civilization-gamestats-com/Web/chat/smart/html/topic.html): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/apolyton/public_html/chat/smart/irctoread.php on line 11

Warning: filesize(): Stat failed for /home/civilization-gamestats-com/Web/chat/smart/html/topic.html (errno=2 - No such file or directory) in /home/apolyton/public_html/chat/smart/irctoread.php on line 12

Warning: fread(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/apolyton/public_html/chat/smart/irctoread.php on line 14

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/apolyton/public_html/chat/smart/irctoread.php on line 15

Warning: fopen(/home/civilization-gamestats-com/Web/chat/smart/html/names.html): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/apolyton/public_html/chat/smart/irctoread.php on line 16

Warning: fread(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/apolyton/public_html/chat/smart/irctoread.php on line 19

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/apolyton/public_html/chat/smart/irctoread.php on line 20

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/apolyton/public_html/chat/smart/irctoread.php:11) in /home/apolyton/public_html/forums/admin/functions.php on line 1782
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

get PLUS membership and don't see reported errors anymore!
    Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

and for many more reasons
      Gurka 17, People of the Valley
      I am of the Horde.

Comment

if only it didn't cost a life savings to be a plus member.

Comment

Originally posted by Shogun Gunner
          get PLUS membership and don't see reported errors anymore!
          I already have plus.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

ignore them...
            Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
            Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
            giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Markos' hiding something...
              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
              I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
              Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

It's the Greek plot to take over the world, I tell ya.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
                  ignore them...
                  What is it though?

Curious minds and all that.
                  Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                  Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

a script is run every 5 minutes to check who is on the irc server. an html file is deleted and then rewritten. it's a couple of seconds in between but if a forum page asks for the file it will show a error

there's obviously a better implementation for this but the whole issue is not at the top of the list

Comment

Leaving race conditions in heavily used server software . Didn't your mother tell you to use rename(2)?
                      This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

i was never in a real programming class, shoot me

Comment

Fire! (+1)
                          (+1)

Comment

10% pcr on spartak

(+1)

Comment

Working...
                            X