quick question for the moderatorship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• quick question for the moderatorship

When a thread is deleted, is it truly deleted, or is it moved to the Mod forum (or some other record made of it)?

Just wondering
    meet the new boss, same as the old boss

yeah it's moved to the mod forum so they can point and laugh.

And enjoy the fabulous Miami Heat cheerleader picture I posted in the thread that was just deleted. .

actually I was having a slow internet connection. I didn't mean to double post in that thread. It was werid because the second post I submitted was placed a minute earlier in that thread. The first post took a long time to show up in that thread (and was listed as a minute later)

Comment

The post is banished for all time and sent to the nether regions of Mingapulco, where no one will ever find it...

After the extraction of various hotties of course, to be savoured by the mods in private
      I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Some threads are moved to the mod forum for futher consideration, most are just outright deleted. If a record is made of them... I'd guess at no, but a mod will have to answer that one.
        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
          Some threads are moved to the mod forum for futher consideration, most are just outright deleted. If a record is made of them... I'd guess at no, but a mod will have to answer that one.
          Very few threads are moved to the mod forum... most spam is just deleted. I keep general records so I can see if somebody is repeatedly doing something. I assume no other mod does.
          Keep on Civin'
          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Ming

Very few threads are moved to the mod forum
            Just the babe threads, I assume?
            The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Does posting in the mod forum increase your post count?
              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Yes, it does.
                Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi
                  would ya have it any other way
                  Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                  I am of the Horde.

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi
                    Where do you think Ming got his large amount of posts?
                    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

What happens if you spam the mod forum? Do you get a trip to hairygreekville?
                      (+1)

Comment

You aren't mod for too long I guess. OTOH, a mod never spams. It's one of the Rules. And if a mod spams, it by default becomes non-spam.
                        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

that's why I want to become a mod.

Comment

1.) Noone who expresses a wish to become mod becomes one.
                            2.) It takes much, hard and timeconsuming work to function as a mod, remember. It's not certain you'd like it anyway.

Comment

If a Staff Member actually spammed the Staff Forum, I'd imagine he would be banned.

Comment

Working...
                              X