This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Mass reporting

It would be nice if you could have a dialog, rather than presenting your argument and locking the threads.

we have a series of threads in the "staff room" forum called "ban log". the "ban log 4" thread covering the last 50 days has 3 entries of you by 2 mods out of a total of 7 bans. congratulations, you're so awsome in telling the hard truth that you have goten almost half the bans in close to two months.
    Why should this be surprising at all? I get banned for trivial things that is passively accepted by your administrators (giving mixed signals -- okay by some people, not okay by others [read: double standard]).

Is it any wonder that I make up a higher number of bans when I get banned for things that no one else gets banned for?

Think about it Mark, it's a bit of a self-fulfilling prophecy you've set up here.

And explain to me what happened to the Pentium D/Athlon X2 thread -- why was it removed? There was absolutely nothing wrong with that thread, but it disappeared without a trace.

I'm sure it has nothing to do with UR's actions in that thread -- the 2nd time in as many weeks -- which are blatant examples of selective enforcement.

Is it any wonder you are trying to hide all evidence of it? Delete threads talking about it, lock them when they've been seen by too many people, and try to divert blame here to the "troublemaking user".

It doesn't matter that you consider me a troublemaker -- I'm not the only one that sees a problem with UR's selective enforcement. Are you going to do anything about it, or will you continue trying to cover it up and somehow try to blame me for everything?
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Asher, you are going to get banned.

Comment

I kinda figured that. It's something I feel needs to be discussed, and I wish Mark and/or Dan would grow up and admit some mistakes were made by their admins and hold a discussion. I am not the only one concerned by UR's actions recently.

It's utterly shameful that not only do they ignore these blatant mistakes, they try to shift the blame on to others and ignore the issue, removing any trace of it from existing.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

you've managed to do one post without using any kind of insult. continue and we could eventually have a dialog....
        Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
        Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
        giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

I wish Mark and/or Dan would grow up
          darn, i make my reply only to see that asher only lasted for a single post.

anyway....
          Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
          Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
          giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Working...
          X