Question about Uploads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about Uploads

I've been meaning to ask this for quite some time, has the Upload folder been reduced in size during the last couple of months? Because suddenly I have 11 MB more than the limit, which of course would be impossible otherwise.

Also, a suggestion: it would be cool if the upload page had checkboxes so that you could delete more than one file at a time. As it is, deleting the gazillion demogame pics I have up there will be rather time consuming.

-MZ
    A true ally stabs you in the front.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

The lesson is: Never upload.
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

so, no-one was able to answer this simple question?
      A true ally stabs you in the front.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

Working...
      X