This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'poly! You're alive again!

"You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

^ First post in A/C or OT about the return of our beloved forum. Third post after downtime overall.
    "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Comment

I was the first one here according to what I saw anyway.

ACK!
      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

The "who's online" function was broken for a while. It was displaying one guest and one member on even though there were clearly two or three people posting at least.

Comment

The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

Originally posted by Jaguar
            The "who's online" function was broken for a while. It was displaying one guest and one member on even though there were clearly two or three people posting at least.
            There is othing wrong with that function. You can hide your online status, you know.
            Seriously. Kung freaking fu.

Comment

The "who's online" function was broken for a while.
              it's not updated every second...
              Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
              Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
              giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

On the main page which was still accessible, it's said there were still more tha a 180 persons on line.

Anyway...
                Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by Modo44

There is othing wrong with that function. You can hide your online status, you know.
                  I don't, and Geomodder doesn't, and Tuberski doesn't, and we were all online.

Maybe it just hadn't re-updated yet.

Comment

Poly's back! My life's on track again.
                    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

*whew* Apolyton lives again!
                      Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

And in response to Jaguar's who's online complaint... Where's the obvious DL joke? I thought someone would make it by now.
                        XBox Live: VovanSim
                        xbox.com (login required)
                        Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
                        Spore page

Comment

Re: 'poly! You're alive again!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike

Comment

Working...
                              X