Site too busy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site too busy

I have gotten this message a couple of times today. The message also says that Apolyton Plus members would never get this messages (hence a reason to subscribe). I believe I am an Apolyton Plus member. Perhaps, you could look into getting a web accelerator product to help you out (like the one I sell, http://www.swanlabs.com).
    “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

According to your profile, you're not a PLUS member (anymore?)
    Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

must have expired recently then. hmmm, could it be that no expiration notices are being sent out?
      “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

I *think* they are, but I wouldn't really know about that. Mine doesn't expire
        Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

I got an email when mine expired.
          Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
          CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
          One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

Bah!
            (+1)

Comment

I don't believe I received an email warning of the imminent end of my poly plus subscription, but I just happened to notice that fact in my profile just two days before it was set to expire.

Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

Working...
              X