Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
      errrr, what is this thread about?
      Do we have the next winner...?
      Trust me - do some search and find out for yourself - it's worth it
      maybe even you'll join us

Comment

Oh, Diss knows...
        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

List updated to Aramis.
          ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

April 25th
            -->Visit CGN!
            -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

20 May, please.
              (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
              (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
              (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

List updated to Straybow.
                ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Just a little more time chaps. Get those guesses in now.

Comment

May 3rd please

-Jam
                    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

After that obscene bumpage I'll declare the guessing closed as soon as Ming can close the thread.

As always I'll accept PM guesses whilst the thread is on the first page.

Comment

I was about to suggest it is time to send this thread to the bottom and actually get the next round underway. Good to see you are on top of things, Spikie.
                        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike
                          After that obscene bumpage I'll declare the guessing closed as soon as Ming can close the thread.

As always I'll accept PM guesses whilst the thread is on the first page.
                          Send those PM's... this thread is about to drop
                          Keep on Civin'
                          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                          X