This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apolyton Arcade

I'm not sure if they have an arcade hack for vBulletin2, but I just installed an arcade for my forums and they are fricken sweet. Space invaders, breakout, tetris, asteroids, snake, and lots of other games to download.

'poly should look into it. Maybe offer it as another benefit of Plus membership. (or better yet just give it to us free loaders... )
    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Space invaders, breakout, tetris, asteroids, snake, and lots of other games to download.

Bleh, kids games.

I admit I had a chuckle as soon as the forum name showed itself on the brouwser tab.
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Maybe 'Poly can have a sideline in abandonware too.

Comment

don't bet on it

Comment

They have those at the CGN... They are fun when they are just put in. Then some of those crazies who have nothing better to do than play all day long get such ridiculously high scores, that people like can never even get into the top 10.

Hehe, jk.

They are alright, and it is fun to compete against fellow posters, but the main question is... Wouldn't it put too mch extra load on the server? What with having to upload all these applets to the user?

Vovan
          XBox Live: VovanSim
          xbox.com (login required)
          Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
          Spore page

Comment

people should visit PBS Kids.org when looking for arcade style games.
            Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

Where can one find downloadable games for forums? The one in charge for a site and forum made for my local youth club(check out the picture thread if you want to know more...) wants to implement some of thosel, but he can't find anything when he googles. I just tried, but didn't find anything with just that quick search at least... Lots of games, but not downloadable for use on the forums in question unfortunately.
              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
              I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
              Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Well, there I at least found one... Miniclip.com. Any else?
                Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Check at CGN, which has an arcade set-up with games.

Buster can tell you where he got them from.
                  One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by alva
                    Space invaders, breakout, tetris, asteroids, snake, and lots of other games to download.

Bleh, kids games.
                    kids games? more like old fogies games, i would think. I mean I can remember being at a bar while in grad school, and some woman saying about some guy that he was invading her space, and then making the joke "hey, hes a space invader!!' and EVERYBODY got it - cause like who hadnt played space invaders?
                    "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

We appreciate the suggestion, but it is not one that we are going to follow-up on.

I recommend the Democracy Games on-site.

-----------
                      Dan; Apolyton CS
                      PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
                      >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Working...
                      X