X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was expecting the same thing

ACK!
    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

I thought I was the only one who had that thought when opening the thread...
      This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

+1ing
        Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
        The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Damn, I thought this was... Oh well...
          1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
          That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
          Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
          Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

:dan.....

Oh, never mind.

snoopy, if you keep asking questions, you will discover the truth.
            Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

no comment
              ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Let hope Chaunk doesn't see this thread, but he doesn't post much anyway, so Snoppy should be safe
                "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

Pfew.... I can still win this round
                  Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
                  And notifying the next of kin
                  Once again...

Comment

Originally posted by Hueij
                    Pfew.... I can still win this round
                    Yeah, me too...
                    (Sure was waiting for something else... )

I had with 30sec view into the file problems understanding it

Comment

Maybe someone will do the honours anyway.
                      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Heyhey! This one I have to check out.
                        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369
                          Ahh... << doesn't know the +1ers community ...
                          there are no +1ers in this thread, nor have there ever been ANY in the previous posting status threads. - The Minister of Information.
                          "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

LOTM is in denial.
                            Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                            The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Behave all.

Comment

The file lacks one big thing: A way to sort by number of posts, name of poster etc.
                                Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                                I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                                Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Working...
                                X