Poly gives to the tsumani relief efforts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poly gives to the tsumani relief efforts

On Tuesday, January 11, Apolyton Civilization Site made a cash donation to the American Red Cross (ARC) to their "South Asia Disaster Relief Effort" through online retailer Amazon.com.
    Nice
    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Wow. I didn't know we're that nice.

How about we gift them the tech for submersion domes too?
    Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
    The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

You're a meanie.
      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Nice to see my PLUS money being used wisely.

Comment

Nice
            This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
              Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Great example you set for the others, MarkG and DanQ.
                Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger
                  You're a meanie.
                  Me?
                  Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                  The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

How large was this donation? Please, don't say you donated 10 cents just to get the priviledge to claim being a donator. Hopefully a few hundred?
                    "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

This shows two very good things:

1.) The financial health of the site is good enough to make a donation, and

2.) The Owner's are the right kind of people.

to both.
                      "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

That's a nice move on the part of the management.
                        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Nice

how much?
                          CSPA

Comment

for that one. My wife is Thai, and we have friends that were in a pretty hairy situation down there. Good move.

Asmodean
                            Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

Working...
                            X