Apolytoners Hall of Fame - A place to keep it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DrSpike

That remark qualifies you to be a board member. Welcome.
    Ah, I see. I didn't realize you were already the chairman.
    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• That's Mr Chairman to you.

Comment

• There's no group icon next to my name.

Comment

• Yes. There is.
          -
          You can also visit the civgroups link at the top of the page to check if you're a member.
          -->Visit CGN!
          -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

• Originally posted by Ecthelion
            There's no group icon next to my name.
            It seems that the icons for some people tend to disappear from time to time.

Edit: For example, me at the time of this posting.

Comment

• i just don't think i can support this, as i'm never actually going to be in it
              "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

• Well you can support the cause by posting in this thread, thereby performing an essential task to the A/C and impressing yourself upon people. Such self-sacrifice will undoubtedly not be in vain, and you'll be in the HoF in no time. At the least you will be netting a minor reward for yourself.
                I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Working...
                X