Apolyton PLUS for x months

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apolyton PLUS for x months

Way back in July, I got a free month of PLUS from the amazon.co.uk offer. Obviously, that expires in August, so having been away for a good few months, I'd expect ad's a go-go etc.

The problem is that I still have PLUS... what gives?

It sure is nice to have no pop-ups and all, but it seems like bad business to give unlimited free months
    Play hangman.

You could always buy a lifetime subscription and do away with the worry.
    "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

I admire the fact that you admitted to this, but 3 months later?
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

The guilt has been gnawing at his insides the whole time.
        ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Re: Apolyton PLUS for x months

Originally posted by Chaunk
          Way back in July, I got a free month of PLUS from the amazon.co.uk offer. Obviously, that expires in August, so having been away for a good few months, I'd expect ad's a go-go etc.
          Play hangman.

Comment

By the powers of investigative journalism, my sources reveal that you started posting on Poly again at
            Code:
            16-11-2004
            18:23
            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Yes, with a browser that blocks pop-ups by default, so I didn't notice they weren't coming (Apolyton is on my list of allowed sites.)

I only noticed when I realised I was getting no advertising page when clicking onto external links.
              Play hangman.

Comment

Yes, with a browser that blocks pop-ups by default, so I didn't notice they weren't coming (Apolyton is on my list of allowed sites.)

I don't get ads either, and yes, Poly is on the allowed list.
                Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                  By the powers of investigative journalism, my sources reveal that you started posting on Poly again at
                  Code:
                  16-11-2004
                  18:23

Still, good of him to come clean after taking a couple of free months anyway.

Comment

Actually, I'm impressed that he noticed that quickly. And reported it that quickly since he came back to Poly.
                    Far be it for me to pass up a chance at teasing though.

Comment

Yes it was very honest.

Comment

If he's lucky, the owners admires his honesty so much that they give him some extra months free of charge...
                        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Working...
                        X