Holiday avatars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holiday avatars

Hey everyone, it's that time of the year again. I just noticed that Wittlich put his santa hat avatar back up. So I was wondering if any overly creative people (or even moderately creative people) would help me by adding a santa hat and beard to my Morton Downey Jr. avatar? I'd do it myself, but I suck badly with computer graphics.

Thanks all.
    Attached Files

It'd probably be easier for someone to do it from a larger picture of the guy. As it is, there isn't really room in that avatar to add a hat to.
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

You're probably right. I'll look around for another one...as long as I can find one with his mouth open.

Comment

I'm waiting until AFTER Thanksgiving to switch to my holiday avatar
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Oh I'll wait. I just want to see if someone has a chance to work with it now so I can change it on Friday.

BTW, I can't find another Morton Downey Jr picture I like so that one will have to do if someone can work with it.

Comment

It's possible to have one done with a limited space...
            Attached Files
            Keep on Civin'
            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I guess I should switch back too.

EDIT: I never took them off!

Comment

It is a personal tradition of mine to completely ignore Christmas until after Thanksgiving.
                I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Well, since Thanksgiving IS tomorrow (only a matter of hours away)....I for one, figured that it was close enough for me.
                  "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                  "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Nope, has to be Friday for me.
                    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Ok Theben - I await the unveiling of your holiday avatar on Friday.
                      "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                      "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Actually I'll likely use last year's avatar.

Comment

Too soon, way too soon!!!
                          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                          Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Who cares? I'll just forget anyway.
                            Only feebs vote.

Comment

You have to at least wait until 1 Demeber before putting on the Santa hats.
                              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                              X