Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Apolyton how I love thee, but please leave my history bar!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apolyton how I love thee, but please leave my history bar!

Apolyton is always in my history box on IE, even after I clear the history.
    Everything else is gone, but when I type "www.a"
    the whole "www.apolyton.com" pops up. Why is this? Do I have some kind of virus? Is apolyton giving me some cookie that is doing this (I have also tried to erase cookies with no success) ?
    Is my computer now haunted?
    Any help would be much apreciated!

One website to rule them all, one website to find them...

-Arrian
    grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

jinif, ie is trying to complete what you are typing in, based on recent web sites you visited. It isn't handled by History; you might find the type-ahead controls in preferences (or not, I use my Wintel just for game playing). If you type "www.a" and then press any character other than a "p", the poly entry goes away.

Comment

Shift + del.
        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
        Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

now, now Arrian, that is one team to rule them all, one team to find them...

At least until the game starts rolling again...
          You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

*mystery bump*
            (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
            (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
            (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Working...
            X