MarkG kicked out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DrSpike
    Cool, I'm sure there is lots on the to-do list.
    Mark's to-do list.
    1. Get out of army
    2. Get out of army
    3. Get out of army
    4. Get out of army
    5. Stay out of army.

Congrats on completing most of your to-do list.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

yeah, according to greek tradition i now need find mysql a good girl and increase the population of the world as fast as possible
      Get laid with a database???

Comment

For some, that's their only hope

Comment

Does this mean no more license to Kill?
          Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
          Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
          "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
          From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

It's means Paradise Lost.
            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
            I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
            Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

I have to deal with the army too.
              Tomorrow I'm going to ask for next 1 year pardon due to studies.
              I have to do it every year, it is quite annoying, because I study in far away city, the cost of rail transport is very high, and the office is only opened in normal days, which means I have to miss some of the lessons.
              I've had additional problems at the start of the studies, where firstly the secretary wrote the note that I'm a student on old, obsolete, exemplar of proper document,
              and next time she got the date wrong, and both sides were angry at poor little me.
              "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
              I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
              Middle East!

Comment

Originally posted by Atahualpa

Get laid with a database???

That's what I call a Freudian slip.

Comment

On friday, I was called in to the office where the Norwegian military test all men for possible duty for them.(dunno what it's called in English, "sesjon" in Norwegian) The last years, less and less men is coming through, some because they doesn't meet the requirements, many because there is no room for them with today's money transfer( ). I got an easy message, because I have diabetes, they won't have me...
                  Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

To: Mr. Markos Giannopoulos
                    Subject: Dismissal

We regret to inform you that you're being dismissed from military service due to your subversive actions, such as spreading among the soldiers a horrible and addictive thing called Civilization and giving some of them free Apolyton Plus accounts so they could get addicted to this so-called "Apolyton Civilization Site".

P.S.: Turn sent to you. Nice trick with the settlers.
                    P.S. 2: the "P.S." part is strictly confidential.
                    I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Good one!

Comment

Comment

Heh that was actually hilarious
                          Who is Barinthus?

Comment

What did he do with the settlers, and what's with the free poly plus accounts?
                            Monkey!!!

Comment

yes, I sign up for one.
                              "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                              I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                              Middle East!

Comment

Congratulations Mark on completing service to your country! Truly an honorable accomplishment.
                                "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Working...
                                X