Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tansi_boy is NOT on My Ignore List ...

Everyone:

... so why do his posts appear as such when I view any thread this individual has contributed to? I went into my settings to double-check and, sure enough, there's nobody on my ignore list. Yet tansi_boy appears as such. Why? I'm assuming it's a bug of some sort, but would appreciate confirmation of such if that's the case.

Gatekeeper

P.S. This just started within the last 24 hours.
    "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Presumably tansi_boy has been erased within the last 24 hours then.

See also
    Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
    "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Hmm. So apparently tansi_boy got himself deleted, eh?
      "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

Comment

I wonder what he did to receive that sort of draconian action. Hmm. Maybe it's better not to know ... **visions of international spy rings in my head**

Comment

gee... a most popular subject...
          And there is even still a thread on the subject on the first page of this forum...

Use it
          Keep on Civin'
          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
          X