Ignore lists

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ignore lists

I know how to see my own list but a recent poster stating they were ignoring me, led me to wonder if there was a way to see others ignore lists, or at least see who might be ignoring me. Is it possible to see this? If so , how?
    You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

It is possible. If you happen to be an admin of the site.

Otherwise no.
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

So when someone is on your ignore list, are their posts automatically filtered out?
      Don't drink and drive, smoke and fly.
      Anti-bush and anti-Bush.
      "Who's your Daddy? You know who your Daddy is, huh?? It's me! Yeah.. I'm your Daddy! Uh-huh! How come I'm your Daddy! 'Coz I did this to your Mama? Yeah, your Mama! Yeah this your Mama! Your Mama! You suck man, but your Mama's sweet! You suck, but your Mama, ohhh... Uh-huh, your Mama! Far out man, you do suck, but not as good as your Mama! So what's it gonna be? Spit or swallow, sissy boy?" - Superfly, joecartoon

Comment

This leads me to check my own ignored and buddy list, and who am I a buddy of list. Strange when you are a buddy of somebody you don't even know of.
        Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake
          This leads me to check my own ignored and buddy list, and who am I a buddy of list. Strange when you are a buddy of somebody you don't even know of.
          Happens all the time... 8 have me on their buddy list, 1 of them I've never heard about, and 1 one them have I seen a few times, but don't remember talking in the same thread as him/her

Don't have any on my buddy list though... I never use it...
          This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

I wonder if you can ignore a person who you have on your buddy list?

Comment

I am a buddy of panag it seems...
              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
              I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
              Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

What benefits do the list confer? Isn't it just as easy to check at the main list? Or see if the light is on next to the person's name? It makes the script heavy, no?
                Don't drink and drive, smoke and fly.
                Anti-bush and anti-Bush.
                "Who's your Daddy? You know who your Daddy is, huh?? It's me! Yeah.. I'm your Daddy! Uh-huh! How come I'm your Daddy! 'Coz I did this to your Mama? Yeah, your Mama! Yeah this your Mama! Your Mama! You suck man, but your Mama's sweet! You suck, but your Mama, ohhh... Uh-huh, your Mama! Far out man, you do suck, but not as good as your Mama! So what's it gonna be? Spit or swallow, sissy boy?" - Superfly, joecartoon

Comment

Not sure if you are talking about the ignore list or the buddy list. The benefit of ignore list of course if you can ignore them. But looks like you were thinking the other one. I put a bunch people in there once because I was trying to send a PM to multiple people. By having them on the list you don't have to send the same PM multiple times.
                  Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

But of course this is more or less useless now for those who don't have to wait 90 sec between each pm

Comment

It still takes time to copy and paste, and to type all the names.

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Why put people on the ignore list? It's the idiots that make 'Poly interesting!

perhaps I should put the smart ones on the ignore list?
                        Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                        The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

You wont be able to see this post.

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike
                            You wont be able to see this post.
                            Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
                            CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
                            One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                              I am of the Horde.

Comment

Working...
                              X