Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Something to think about while you wait.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something to think about while you wait.

Better think fast, because unless your a speed reader, you don't have long to wait.

Then again, it has become something of an unseen game. As in trying to click the "Pause" button before the next page is called.

Perhaps if the delay was increased from 0.1 seconds to 3 seconds?
    There's no game in The Sims. It's not a game. It's like watching a tank of goldfishes and feed them occasionally. - Urban Ranger

If you really must read that, ahh, brilliant material, perhaps you could use the "Back" button. Asking for everyone to have slowed page loading seems a bit much.

Monk
    so long and thanks for all the fish

Comment

Back works fine on any decent browser, and is a lot less intrusive than forcing everyone to wait longer. Although you must really ask yourself if reading the quotes is a worthwhile use of your times.
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Oh nevermind.
        There's no game in The Sims. It's not a game. It's like watching a tank of goldfishes and feed them occasionally. - Urban Ranger

Comment

Well, there is usually enough time to see what the quote is about and thus whether or not it is worth pressing the back button to view.
          "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
          "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
          "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
          "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Yeah. Some of the quotes are amusing to read and worth the back button expense. Or click on my mouse as I have a mouse button thats keyed to back

Comment

Working...
            X