Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Posting more than 2 OT posts in a day by flying across the international date line.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Somewhere nice and warm perhaps?

Comment

And yet again, Ming cannot resist the temptation to plug his own resort.
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Well he IS in advertising.
        I'm consitently stupid- Japher
        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by Ming

Uhhhhh.... NO

But I'm sure we will be very helpful in making your upcoming vacation plans
          Is giving threads to other people against the rules
          Formerly known as "CyberShy"
          Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

Based on past activity, no. And others who start the same thread to replace a closed one generally find themselves on the vaction-end of mod-stick.
            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Lancer, are you truly so hard up for posting new threads? Or just after a few +1s?
              (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
              (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
              (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

+0s. He mentioned the new threads would be in the OT. Unless you meant this thread itself, in which case the +1 motive is valid accusatory ammunition.

Comment

Originally posted by Straybow
                  Lancer, are you truly so hard up for posting new threads? Or just after a few +1s?
                  You should point that "finger" at other people...

like some of the spammers that have to post in every community forum thread

Lancer has NEVER cared about his post count... He doesn't play those silly games like "some" people do
                  Keep on Civin'
                  RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Yeah, he just likes to jerk yer chain.
                    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Lancer has NEVER cared about his post count... He doesn't play those silly games like "some" people do
                      People over king status = spammers
                      "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                      I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                      Middle East!

Comment

Originally posted by Theben
                        Yeah, he just likes to jerk yer chain.
                        True enough. He does play THAT game, but not the post count game.

That is played mostly by the people I see posting in most of the threads in this forum.

It might be time to start handing out some PCR's to see if it slows them down
                        Keep on Civin'

Comment

I've already received a pcr today, so spare me, master
                          Middle East!

Comment

Originally posted by Heresson
                            I've already received a pcr today, so spare me, master
                            Just because you got one, doesn't mean you can't get another for playing the same silly spam game
                            Keep on Civin'

Comment

I must admit I feel an urge to get my 140 posts back.
                              Especially that actually that time the numerous of my posts was rather a matter of being used to posting much or an accident perhaps than intentional.
                              I'm angry about it. I should have been pcred perhaps when I was indeed spamming in this forum, but not today.

Edit: what's that jerk yer chain?
                              Middle East!

Comment

They're just trolling Ming.

Comment

Working...
                                X