This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little cosmetic suggestion

When somebody posts a new post, he'll be brought to the bottom of thread, which is his own post. Most of the time, that would mean he has to scroll back up to click the forum link to get back to the thread index page. It might be more convenient to the posters if there is a same forum link in the end of each thread page. So if the poster is in the end of a thread, he doesn't need to scroll back up to get back to the index.

I'm not sure if this has been suggested. I guess I might just be spoiled by this little convenience at Eventis so now almost everytime after I post I look for the forum link right before my post.
    Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

It might be more convenient to the posters if there is a same forum link in the end of each thread page.
    you can click the "go" button on the forums drop-down menu and you'll go to the forum
    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Ahh that's true. Wonder why I haven't been using that little button more often before. Thanks Markos!
      Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Working...
      X