Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Styles and users

Why aren't there any numbers showing:

At first I thought it was an IE error, so I tried in Firefox... doesn't work here either
    This space is empty... or is it?

Doesn't work for me either. Load saving feature?

Also, why does that image look like it's been attached on the screen with tape?
    Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

It has been for some time now, but I didn't post it when I first noticed it...

Comment

i took out the counting of users around a month ago (for all times not just when load is high) to make the page faster.

now that load is great i might add it again, although it's not that important information in order to show it...
        Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
        Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
        giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Ok... couldn't you remove the '( users)' text also... it looks so 'lonely'

Comment

Yeah seems kind of pointless to have it in there.

Besides with it off we can have more: "What style do you use threads in the A/C.

ACK!
            Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

As an option, certain stiyles could have the ( users ) changed to ( cool users ) as an inducment for the gullible to change their style.
              There's no game in The Sims. It's not a game. It's like watching a tank of goldfishes and feed them occasionally. - Urban Ranger

Comment

With the introduction of Plus, some of these styles are redundant now.
                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Not for non-plus users, right?
                  Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                  Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

True enough, but who cares about those people?
                    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?

Comment

Non-PLUS users should only get one sucky style.

Comment

Why only one when we already several.

Comment

I always enjoed looking to see how many were using the same style as I am. It was a minor thing though. If it helps the server then I won't miss it.
                            "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Just change teh useless styles for nonplus people to (dumb users) and the others (cool users) then.
                              Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Working...
                              X