Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apolyton Plus Feature Idea

Another new idea-

when editing a thread- a plus member should be allowed to attach a file to an old post (s)he made.

For example: in the current system, the only way to attach a file to an old post appears to be if there was an attached file in that post previously... and if that file is deleted and the poster attempts to upload a NEW version of the same file- it is impossible to do so.

Just an idea

How many other people would find this useful...

I really need it in the Civ IV: The List thread as I am updating it every few days with new info
    -->Visit CGN!
    -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

I would like that feature, though I don't think it should be an PLUS only one.
    I always figured this to be somewhere on the 'todo' list.
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

I'd rather see the idea where you can 'ignore' civgroups (making them not load)
      This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Just put Kuciwalker on your ignore list.
        Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
        The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Who?

Comment

Working...
          X