"last post" strangeness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "last post" strangeness

I've noticed, from watching the Candle'Bre forum, that after a while the "last post" column gets confused and starts showing people who definately haven't had the last post. Like now - Dale doesn't have the most recent post in the most recent topped or non-topped thread.

Those are probably in a private forum you can't see. The last poster in any part of the forum, including subforums that you don't have access to, shows up on the main forum list.

Comment

Ah! That would be it.

Comment

I think last post doesn't work. Not when it comes to forum, but when it comes to a specific thread as well. Sometimes I click my threads, it shows there are new replies. Hurra! But the last one is still mine
        "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
        I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
        Middle East!

Comment

It's because you didn't read your new post.
          "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
          "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
          "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
          "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

There is a similar bug with deleted members. When there was last a spamming spree by someone s/he posted useless threads in most forums then got his/her account deleted and any threads s/he started, but still showed as the most recent poster.

Like the galciv strategy and trade wars shows now, its blobman20, but there is no post inside by him.
            Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
            CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
            One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

Originally posted by Maquiladora
              There is a similar bug with deleted members. When there was last a spamming spree by someone s/he posted useless threads in most forums then got his/her account deleted and any threads s/he started, but still showed as the most recent poster.

Like the galciv strategy and trade wars shows now, its blobman20, but there is no post inside by him.
              Yeah..I've observed this one too.

Asmodean
              Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

That's funny........there used to be a guy posting here as Asmodean as well. Hope you aren't as strange as him.

Comment

Yeah...I'm slowly coming back from a long hiatus. But I hope I've preserved my strangeness

Asmodean
                  Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

Welcome back.

Comment

my firend to the show that never ends
                      we're so glad You could attend
                      come inside
                      Middle East!

Comment

Tis good, lots of lost Polytubbies have returned recently, or at least started to return.

I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                          Tis good, lots of lost Polytubbies have returned recently, or at least started to return.

Thanks. It is indeed good to be returning.

Asmodean

Comment

Welcome back
                            Middle East!

Comment

We even had a Mao sighting in the OTF
                              Last edited by Kuciwalker; August 11, 2004, 15:26.

Comment

Working...
                              X