Buddy List / Last Online

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buddy List / Last Online

Not sure how simple this request would be to implement, but I am wondering if it would be possible to include the date/time last online with a persons buddy list (so that it could be seen how long it has been since a person was last online).

I have recently started using the Control Panel and Buddy List and think both are great feautures, but could be made more useful if showing when the person was last online (for those not currently online of course).
    "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

You can sort of do this already if you have sent someone a PM.

Go to your PM "tracking" page and whomever you have sent a PM too will be displayed with there last time online.

With that being said it would be nice if it could be accessed from the Buddy List.
    *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Yep, because while you are correct that you can tell from your PM's, it would be a pain to have to send a PM constantly to someone (or many somebody's) just to find out if they have been online recently. Also, since Apolyton obviously already has a way of tracking it, I assume it would be possible to add it to the buddy list without causing too much difficulty.

Hopefully something that Mark/Dan can implement and are willing to
      "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

The next PLUS feature.

Comment

I'm waiting for the PLUS feature that gives you buddies before I subscribe.
          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

This would certainly help with those who occasionally disappear in DemoGames.
            Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Yes, it would tell you if they are still logging in to Apolyton and just not posting to the individual forum/thread or if they are not logging into Apolyton period.

Comment

This can always be got around by someone logging in and not appearing on the active user list.... or can it?

Nevertheless, it means that we can slam certain Latins for delaying PBEM Civ3 games...... *nudge nudge *
                Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

*bump in the hopes that either Dan or Mark see this*

Comment

Working...
                  X