Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually, I can't see some people's Civ-Groups at the moment. Namely, my own.
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
      Damn our privileges.
      You murrayed it.

Comment

Yep CivGroups are invisible at the moment
        *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Let's hope they stay invisible
          This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike
            You murrayed it.
            Markos has it programmed so that we merely need mention a feature and the server implements it itself.
            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by Adagio
              Let's hope they stay invisible
              Too bad ADG, I can see my CivGroup Icons again.
              *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Originally posted by Nuclear Master
                Or, the people with thirty civgroups, or the ones that post fourty times a day.
                I certainly do not access Poly 10,000 times a day
                (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by conmcb25
                  Too bad ADG, I can see my CivGroup Icons again.
                  Me too
                  This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Originally posted by conmcb25
                    Hmm I can see his CIVGroups, all twenty something of them

Comment

Originally posted by Kloreep
                      I thought MarkG said that not only are Plus members not first in line during server overloads, but that it would be impossible to make it so.
                      If he did say that, it's a lie.

LiveJournal just implemented a feature so that paid members are instantly at the front of any processing/http queue, while free members are queued.
                      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

lie?
                        Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                        Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                        giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
                          lie?
                          Thats what he said but I think he is wrong, I haven't really been paying attention until someone mentioned it, but since I did the subscription, I can't remember a time where I couldn't access poly, so either the availability this past couple of months has been phenominal or there is something to subscribing

Comment

there is a world of difference between lieing and being in error. lieing means there is intent of deciept...

now, as i have said in the past, PLUS members will never get the "server is busy" message. this isnt the same with PLUS members having priority in the http serving queue, just that they will always be fully served by the forum script.

now when i say that something is impossible, it's obvious that attached to that statement is an AFAIK (as far as i know) and a TBIBTFTIW (to be implemented by this fellow that is writing (me))
                            Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                            Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                            giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Well now that it has (so politely and pleasantly ) been brought up, you can research it for a future PLUS benefit.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
                                now, as i have said in the past, PLUS members will never get the "server is busy" message. this isnt the same with PLUS members having priority in the http serving queue, just that they will always be fully served by the forum script.
                                Ah. I must have remembered that wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X