No announcement yet.

How do You Get to Apolyton?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apolyton.net is my home page. that is also what I use when accessing from other computer.
    My Words Are Backed With Bad Attitude And VETERAN KNIGHTS!

Comment

I use apolyton.net because all the rest are blocked by my company's firewall. Go figure.
      "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
      "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
      "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

I use the offically accepted way also. But thanks for the bits about moo3.net and www.apolyton.net.
        Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

and http://calltopower.net/ and http://civilization4.net/
          Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
          Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
          giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Bookmarked: www.apolyton.com

I can see if I have PMs and a "menu" to my suscribed forums.
            Cuando un dedo señala la luna, los tontos miran el dedo. (del Mayo francés)

Comment

Originally posted by CyberShy

Lose the useless www prefix people
              It's not useless. Actually proper DNS usage doesn't have HTTP responding without a prefix. www is supposed to mark that you access it for WWW content. However people have over time been slacking with this, so very few nowadays do it the right way.
              "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

I use the official address apolyton.net, as it guarantees proper working cookies and no problems like those old problems when people used the IP address to access the site. I have a large graphical link on my own start page, which I use as my launchpad.
                "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
                  and http://calltopower.net/ and http://civilization4.net/
                  The civilization4.com is still available.
                  Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                  Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

i type "www" so fast -- and without thinking -- that it's www.apolyton.net when I manually type the URL.
                    Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

Any reason you've reserved so many URL's?

Comment

apolyton.net for me.

thanks for this really USEFUL and FASCINATING thread, skany
                        "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
                          Any reason you've reserved so many URL's?
                          To increase the chance of people looking for stuff on a particular game finding us?
                          Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Why are all the civilizationX.net links going through go.php if it's to the same site? Madness if you ask me...
                            Play hangman.

Comment

Originally posted by Locutus
                              To increase the chance of people looking for stuff on a particular game finding us?
                              Who, looking for a game site, would type in "civilization2.net", instead of googling it?

Comment

By direct connection to the brain
                                (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                                (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                                (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Working...
                                X