Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am having poly problems, help please!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am having poly problems, help please!!!

I was wondering if it was just me or an issue with Settler2?

Every day, I go into work, and I can check and see what is new here at poly. Then, around 12 or 1 my time (eastern US), I start getting “the server is too busy” messages. Fine, I am at work, and all I am doing is on my coffee breaks and lunch just checking up. But by the time I get home, and want to do what I would normally be doing (demo game stuff), internet explorer cannot even find the server. No other web sites appear to be affected, so I gather it is something with Apolyton. Also, I try and log onto the Apolyton server with mIRC, and it will not let me. Any other server works fine.

So, even though this is a new internet connection for me (just moved into a new house and got a new DSL line), for the first 2 days, I was able to connect fine. It has just been the last 6 now that this problem has been occurring.

I note, however, that other people do not appear to be having any kind of problem. I got email notifications of threads being posted into I am subscribed to. Each morning when I check in there are several new posts and things going on.

So, is it Settler? Is it the fact I live in the Detroit area? Is it just my bad luck? Anybody have a clue or something that could help me?
    If you're interested in participating in the first Civ 5 Community Game then please visit: http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/forum.php

It's over now. It was markos archiving threads.

Comment

Working...
    X