• Show
Clear All

• Hmmm?

This is odd:
    Attached Files

Also:
    Attached Files

Comment

Those posts are from before your name change. Name changes don't change the name listed on the forum on your old posts.

I had a topped thread on the ACDG forum with my old name on it for over a year

Comment

at thread

what's the big deal?

Comment

You're odd.
          "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
          "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
          "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
          "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

way to many hours sitting around in a burning tank
            Gurka 17, People of the Valley
            I am of the Horde.

Comment

Ok, now you're odd too.
              "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
              "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
              "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
              "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Yeah this happened to me too when I switched briefly.

Comment

The lesson is, never switch.
                  I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Funny. I've been gone for a couple weeks and didn't even notice that your handle had actually changed. I guess my brain had already registered that you were now Kuciwalker.
                    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Those posts are from before your name change. Name changes don't change the name listed on the forum on your old posts.
                      answered
                      Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                      Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                      giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Working...
                      X