Server is acting strangely

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This realization hit you right now?
    Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
    The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

I wouldn't recommend baiting mods if I were you
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I think it's been established to satisfaction that you're not me.
        Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
        The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

/me grabs some popcorn.
          ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Pocorn? Are we going to see a film here?
            www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Yes. I believe it's called "The Empire Strikes Back."
              ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

I wanna see this...

Comment

What is with this "Server is Busy" crap I get it all the time, even when 'Poly isn't busy.

Comment

The bit at the top about forum archiving and slowdown contains a clue.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
                      i'd like to point out that these days load can get high at any time of the day, as i'm archiving posts almost 24/7 (with "time gaps" in this process as i'm not always in front of my computer)
                      This post may also help somewhat in aiding understanding.
                      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Working...
                      X