No announcement yet.

New Logo With Greek Flag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are quite a few Greeks in my area...........most of which are now out blocking the streets and beeping their horns constantly. It's quite good fun watching them play dodge the police.

Comment

What? Greece won? Wow. Congrats to Mark and his people.
      XBox Live: VovanSim
      xbox.com (login required)
      Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
      Spore page

Comment

yes, great game!!! never thought i'd be cheering the greeks this much

hail otto the great
        - Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity
        - Atheism is a nonprophet organization.

Comment

congratulations to Greece!!!
          I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

What a perfect time to win, right before hosting the Olympics. Greece is rocking, I can feel it over here. Go Greeks!
            Aldebaran 2.1 for Smax is in Beta Testing. Join us for our first Succession Game

Comment

ah, I see now

congratulations greece
              -->Visit CGN!
              -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

I wonder if when the flag is removed it will say "forum" underneath...
                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Well we can tell it's still an S*** word. that leaves too many possibilites
                  Aldebaran 2.1 for Smax is in Beta Testing. Join us for our first Succession Game

Comment

Originally posted by smacksim
                    Well we can tell it's still an S*** word. that leaves too many possibilites
                    Well, knowing that there's also an "i" followed by a "t" in that word, kinda narrows down the possibilities though.
                    XBox Live: VovanSim
                    xbox.com (login required)
                    Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
                    Spore page

Comment

Congrats to Greece (And Markos)
                      To all those yanks unaware to the euro2004 tournament: when do you guys get in the sport-line with the rest of the world?

Read some real (european) papers
                      Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                      Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

when do you guys get in the sport-line with the rest of the world?

When you Eurocoms get in the sport-line with the US .
                        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Congrats to Greece
                          SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
                          The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

I didn;t know the result when I checked Poly briefly this morning...

I then read the paper and somehow knew what it would be...

Let's hope when we see flags on the Poly forum page it will continue to be under happy circumstances.
                            Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

A Greek girl tricked me to see the final in a bar stuffed with Greek people. It was an ... experience.
                              Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                              The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Originally posted by Last Conformist
                                A Greek girl tricked me to see the final in a bar stuffed with Greek people. It was an ... experience.
                                did you celebrate with her after the victory?
                                Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                                Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                                giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Working...
                                X