Bugged Account

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bugged Account

My old poly account goes back to 2001 but when I changed my email address a few months ago and changed the settings here, it sent a confirmation email which I received, but the link to confirm doesn't work! It just sends me to a blank page.

I've sent an email to support@apolyton.net to try and get it sorted out and it's now been a whole month since and no reply. I've created a new account just so I can view threads with pics and repy (i'm not much of a poster anyway so thats not that important).

So what's the deal? Noone answers the support emails?

Well, if I can get that account reactivated (sw99) i'd be grateful...

Edit: If I could change the name to my current one would be nice too... what was I thinking with sw99

Probably easier to send an email directly to markg or danq so they can sort the issue out themselves. Maybe even Ming could help you out.

One problem is you can't change your username to something that someone else already has (sw99, for example), but considering you can get the old account working that is no big deal.
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

thesilentone:

Submit a follow-up trouble ticket if you still have the original ticket number at hand; if not, submit a new one altogether. Please include the content of your original support message if available, or if not summarize as best you can recall -- specifically, the pertinent points of your inquiry. Also, if you can remember the subject line and/or date of your original support request include that in your contact as well.

Please note that we do not deliberately ignore or delete support requests; given the volume of these that we receive on an ongoing basis, errors can be made (to err is human, and on a related point servers are designed and maintained by humans). To this end, by convention we ask those who submit trouble tickets but do not receive a response from us within seven days of its submission to follow-up on it.

------------
      Dan; Apolyton CS
      PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
      >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

old account activated, renamed to thesilentone
        new account deactivated
        Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
        Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
        giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Thanks a lot markos

Comment

Working...
          X