X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarkG
    several stuff going today:

1) some cleaning was needed earlier this evening as our mail logs were slowing down the mail server and thus the whole system.

2) some 200k posts were moved into the archive forums

3) the last 90 minutes i've been archiving some posts (e.g. moving them off the main post sql table (if you know what i mean)) along with doing some other stuff that periodically raised load on the server

4) fixed the load limiting features (that havent been full working the last few months) thus causing the disappearance of avatars that you noticed

5) excluded PLUS members from the load limiting features.

currently load is perfect at 330 users

How much time do you put into the site on an average week? (not counting posting for your own interest/enjoyment)
    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
      PLUS members should now see avatars 100% of the time
      Ah good ... So fellow PLUS Members will be able to enjoy my mug-shot all of the time!

Comment

Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
        Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
        giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Working...
        X