cIV Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cIV Forum

Thanks for moving the Civ 4 thread to the top of the forum list. I think this is a good move for Apolyton. Apolyton is a great site and should take a leadership role in the evolution of Civ.

The Civ 3 future forum several years ago was great reading and helped build the anticipation of the new Civ release. I would think that the comments posted here influenced Firaxis in the development of the game.

Anyway, I hope cIV is a great advancement in the Civilization legacy.
    Haven't been here for ages....

Yes thankyou. But can we have the "Civ: General" forum back now the cluttery "list" threads are removed.
    Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
    "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Good move.
      XBox Live: VovanSim
      xbox.com (login required)
      Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
      Spore page

Comment

for those who don't know what is meant:
        there is a new forum category: Civilization IV,
        so far with just one sub forum: Civ4-List/Civilization Games General
        - Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity
        - Atheism is a nonprophet organization.

Comment

thanks sabre... seeing as I never venture that high up the forums. I think it's a good idea, looks pretty full.
          Monkey!!!

Comment

A couple forums of the CIV3 part could be merged indeed. Such as the help/General/Conquest..etc.
            Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
            Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Good move.
              ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Originally posted by Immortal Wombat
                Yes thankyou. But can we have the "Civ: General" forum back now the cluttery "list" threads are removed.
                the lists threads have not been removed
                Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

ack. fine. Would it be possible to separate the Civ: General from the Civ4 list threads?
                  "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

i havent noticed any "Civ: General" threads on the first page of the forum...
                    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

To be fair, the Civ IV discussion is lively enough to bump anything else off the first page pretty quick.

Comment

Quite. Civ4 threads pushed everything out of the way in the first day after the announcement. After that it was already too much of a Civ4 forum to discuss anything else.

Comment

Working...
                        X