Problems directly uploading to posts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems directly uploading to posts

UnOrthOdOx and I noticed this during the latest Civ3 DG turnchat. We were posting saves and screenshots at intervals and every now and again instead of being able to attach the files, we had to upload them and post the link. Our images are too large in most cases to attach directly, but the saves shoudn't be.

Is there a known problem with this? Occasionally (not EVERY time, note) when submitting a post with a .sav to attach, a 'page not found' window popped up (in IE). Repeating the attempt did not seem to work either.

Any help here? Is there a character limit to uploaded files (these were the standard sort of 'xxxx of the Mayans, xxxx BC.sav' filenames)?
    Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

I don't know about saves, but the image problem can be fixed by using photobucket.com which is a free place to upload pictures... they even provide the necesary tag to post it on msgboards
    This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Oh as a subscriber I have a whacking great upload space. It's just a little annoying if the file is small enough to directly attach.
      Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Working...
      X