FOA Interview #12, Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Solver
    There's no way I could have interviewed a Dutchman without mentioning football. A passionate fan such as Locutus at that .
    OK, the last part I do agree, but the dutch haven't been so good for the last few years in football (Might make Locutus even more passionate ).

And for the history: We both already had some 'struggles' about history and we both agree: We like it

Could have been another interresting interview point [/hint off]

Comment

Locutus, even those who don't believe in aliens could agree about the point on pyramid .
      Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
      I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

quality interview
        Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
        GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Very Cool.

Who's next? Can we nominate someone somewhere?
          Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

spam solver
            Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
            Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
            giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

How about faces of sidgames just for fun...Asher, me, and we can drag up YYYH from somewhere.
              "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
              "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
              "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
              "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

so you're not an apolyton face?

Comment

Well, I never worked for Apolyton, evne though there was discussion like three times about it. That's what I meant.
                  "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

the faces is not about staff members only or anything like that

Comment

though many of them tend to become staff members at some point in their sovereign journeys

-DarkCloud
                      -Velociryx
                      -Locutus
                      -WesW

-->Visit CGN!
                      -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
                        the faces is not about staff members only or anything like that
                        http://apolyton.net/misc/interviews/
                        Yeah, I know...but most are. I proposed it to Solver like 2 years ago I think.

Comment

Working...
                        X