X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarkG
    strange , i thought we had an AU group

mail me an icon and the name(s) of the news editor(s) and i'll do it. i'll also need a Letter of Pledge to Write Articles signed with blood by the news editors
    Thank you for your kindness

Comment

There should be a group icon for people who are in no groups!
      Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
      The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Just because you have no friends doesn't mean they should try to make you feel better about it
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

No one is friends with MarkG?

Comment

It sound like there should be only one political party group icon: The religion of the g0dZ (site owners) and their high priest, the Merciless Ming. :crazy:
            Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
            Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
            7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

'poly doesn't have the :crazy: smilie? Hmm... I thought it did. Oh well.

Comment

MZO has one.

Comment

Does MZO have :vomit: ?

Comment

Hmmm, let's see, which Political Party CivGroup icon should we choose?
                    Attached Files

Comment

M? What party is M?

Comment

Originally posted by Nuclear Master
                        M? What party is M?
                        The only party there is!

Comment

Of cource that would be great. If people indentified their political profile next to their avatar no one would have to deal with the hassle of actually reading other people's arguments before flaming them!

Comment

Originally posted by Kropotkin
                            Of cource that would be great. If people indentified their political profile next to their avatar no one would have to deal with the hassle of actually reading other people's arguments before flaming them!

Comment

Kropotkin: I like that kind of thinking!

We'd, however, have to pay Ming to mercilessly track down and eliminate people who chose misleading icons. Imagine you complemented on a commie's post just because he used a GOP icon?
                              Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                              The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

It'd make the forum more n00b-friendly, too. Those settlers could start flaming right away!

Comment

Working...
                                X