should there be an old-timers council

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• should there be an old-timers council

whenever a change to Poly is considered, this council could vote as to whether or not this change should be allowed. kinda like the UN. a body that is real - but has no real power. We could rotate on the monthly basis as to who is the president of the council. any one vote could veto anything. think of the great things this council could make happen!

no one - and this is called the 'old timers' area??? sad. might as well call it the grave yard.

Comment

You need a fun silly proposal to get a response.
      AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
      JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

Comment

So Ming is the Security Council with veto authority over everything and the old timers would be the General Assembly with the power to express their views in a non-binding way? What a real world solution (and therefore would look good and accomplish nothing). Still...I kinda like the idea!
        "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

thank you.

Comment

i do think there is something here.

Comment

What sort of changes are you imagining?

JM
              Jon Miller-
              I AM.CANADIAN
              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Working...
              X