Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL SURVIVOR

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • NFL SURVIVOR

    Are we doing it again this year?
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey, Baron O and Slowwhand

  • #2
    OK... I set up the league. However, no email invites went out. So if you want to sign up...

    LEAGUE NAME: POLY SURVIVOR
    GROUP ID: 22225
    PASSWORD: Poly


    Let me know if you have any problems and invite your friends.

    LET'S DO THIS
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey, Baron O and Slowwhand

    Comment


    • #3
      I am in.

      Comment


      • #4
        In, pick made.
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

        Comment


        • #5
          Down to 2
          "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

          Comment


          • #6
            It's not my fault, Bucs weren't the top team when I picked them, 49ers were.
            Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

            https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

            Comment


            • #7
              damn, 2nd week in and I forgot to pick for this and confidence

              Comment


              • #8
                Damn, 2nd week in and I'm out. Again. So glad I took the "safe" pick in Baltimore.

                But hey, only 2 teams left in week 3 LOL!
                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

                Comment


                • #9
                  whats our record for quickest turnaround?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Congrats EPW, 3 weeks has to be a record

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Thanks, Ming needs to start another ASAP.
                      "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        League has been reset... Maybe we will last longer than 3 weeks this time
                        Keep on Civin'
                        RIP rah, Tony Bogey, Baron O and Slowwhand

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X