Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More NFL -- Free DFS League at Yahoo

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    how do I navigate the site to find my team and the weekly performances & settings?

    Comment


    • #17
      nm, I think I found it

      Comment


      • #18
        No Fault League standings, week 10

        Click image for larger version

Name:	week 10 standings.jpg
Views:	146
Size:	183.4 KB
ID:	9486913
        Attached Files
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

        Comment


        • #19
          Pretty sure I set a team last week but it shows 0...

          Edit: It cancelled because it didn't fill? Then went again which I didn't see because I already set a lineup.
          Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

          https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

          Comment


          • #20
            Happened to me too
            "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

            Comment


            • -Jrabbit
              -Jrabbit commented
              Editing a comment
              I have no idea how bright guys like yourselves can fail at entering a new lineup every week.

          • #21
            Two games a week during the playoffs? Rigged
            "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

            Comment


            • #22
              My bad for selecting the max # of weeks when I set up the league.

              Since golf season is now starting, I have also set up a No-Fault Golf League at Yahoo DFS. Basically like this was -- weekly lineups, $200 budget for 6 players. Season is 30 weeks, dropping lowest 3 scores. Here's the link:

              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

              Comment

              Working...
              X