If I had started D K Metcalf instead of Ladd McConkey I would have won. Oh, well.
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
2025 RAH Memorial Poly FF League
Collapse
X
-
I now have more wins this season than I got all season last year.
"...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam." -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring
- Likes 2
Comment
-
Off to a poor start this year at 2-3 but hey, at least I lead the league in Points Against.Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms
Comment
-
Ugh, major brain fart this morning. Forgot that Kyler Murray was starting for me, so when I saw he has inactive, I didn't react at all.
Nothing like 0.00 from your QB...Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms
Comment
-
Welp, I thought I was going to get creamed after starting Waddle(1.5pts) over Brown(22pts), and Bo Nix awful first half(6pts), But things really turned around in the afternoon(PST)
"...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam." -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring
Comment
-
How about a bit of analysis? This shows your record as if you played every other team in each week, with a comparison to your actual record:
"...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam." -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring
- Likes 3
Comment
-
Here's an update for the last two weeks. There were a couple of unfortunate match ups for Ming and Demonballers in week 9 and the Demons now have three loses where they outscored at least 5 out of 9 opponents. On the flip side the Bananas got a close win and Vicious Rabbits made up for some early bad luck with a nice win. The Omaha Steaks are starting to fall back to earth with 2 losses in a row."...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam." -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring
- Likes 2
Comment
-
Berz won by one.
Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
"Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead
Comment
-
You disappointed all of us Sloww
Why didn't you just pick up a backup sucky ass QB to score you 65 pts like I did?
"...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam." -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring
Comment
Comment