Crushers get 4th? I don't believe it.
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
2025 Fantasy Baseball
Collapse
X
-
We tied???? No freaking way. Crushers were smashing me an hour ago"...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam." -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring
Comment
-
Whitlock is going to pitch and give up one walk and I'm going to lose, I can feel it in my bones."...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam." -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring
Comment
-
Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
"Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead
Comment
-
Congrats, EPW!
Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms
Comment



Comment