Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slowhand's roster is correct.

Comment

• teams will become visible on the league page tomorrow after the league is finalized

Comment

• -Jrabbit
        -Jrabbit commented
        Editing a comment
        Correct! Even on cell screens.

• Great, because my phone is getting hammered and dripping drool due to my spitting while uttering curses.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Nimrods roster looks correct to me.

Comment

• Rosters are open, free agents are available, trades (as if!) can be made.

I hereby declare the 2024 season to be open!​
          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• A- yahoo draft grade, 5-10 season incoming
            Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

• F- Yahoo draft grade 1-14 for this season. We'll see about that.

Comment

• ColdWizard
                ColdWizard commented
                Editing a comment
                I look forward to your battle with Ming in the championship game

• 'With a trio of players from the same team - Danielle Hunter, Ka'imi Fairbairn, and Jalen Pitre - D 9 seems to have a cohesive strategy in place.'

Yahoo's expert analysis

it means I'll either be dropping 1-3 Houston players on their bye week, but that's partly why I chose the last two, late byes

Comment

• ColdWizard
                ColdWizard commented
                Editing a comment
                I'm not even sure they'll last that long with your proclivity for roster moves.

• Always a hoot. Yahoo draft analysis is actually one of the things I point to when saying I'm not impressed with the current state of AI...

In a draft that left much to be desired, Vicious Rabbits managed to secure a D+ grade, setting the tone for a less-than-stellar season. With a projected finish in 7th place and a predicted record of 6-9-0, it seems like the fantasy football gods might not be smiling upon this team. Despite snagging Jaylen Waddle at a steal in the 62nd pick, they fumbled with Xavier Worthy at 82, going against the flow of the draft board.

To add insult to injury, Vicious Rabbits will face the toughest schedule among the 10 teams, making every matchup an uphill battle. The looming bye week 5 will see 4 key players on the sidelines, potentially throwing a wrench in their game plan. It looks like Vicious Rabbits might need a miracle to turn this draft disaster into a championship-worthy performance.​
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Fox Steaks got an A+ with a projected 12-3 record, congrats

I don't understand the F and 1-14 projection, I'd bet against it, that team looks solid enough to compete for the middle

Yahoo gave me a D 9 projection last year and I ended 6-9 in 7th so they weren't too far off

I can change my name now

Comment

• cb4
                  cb4 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  The middle being 2nd, between 1st and 3rd correct?

• I got a D- As always, I laugh at their AI. The last time I got a D- I won the league, and the last time I got an A+ I crashed and burned.
                Let the good times roll
                Keep on Civin'
                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I see Yahoo thinks we will have 6 teams finishing 9-6 or better...

Comment

• I received a D. From their recap I thought I would be the worst in the league, but Ming and Bobcats worse. The recap also says I took four players from one team, but only two are starters. The other two are bench players and one of those was my 21st pick and unlikely to see a start. But I agree with Ming. They are hardly ever correct.
                    Last edited by Demonbinder; Today, 18:56.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                      -Jrabbit commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I'm used to getting bad grades from Yahoo, confident that they are usually wrong. But not always.
                      Last year was the first time I ever got an A, and I actually won the regular season. It was weird.

• My grade seems fair (B). Of course I wouldn't be surprised if I go 17-0.
                    "

Comment

• I know that you're busy at being great, but are you going to join Survival?
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                      X