The Altera Centauri collection has been brought up to date by Darsnan. It comprises every decent scenario he's been able to find anywhere on the web, going back over 20 years.
25 themes/skins/styles are now available to members. Check the select drop-down at the bottom-left of each page.
Call To Power 2 Cradle 3+ mod in progress: https://apolyton.net/forum/other-games/call-to-power-2/ctp2-creation/9437883-making-cradle-3-fully-compatible-with-the-apolyton-edition
A typical bad beat in week one. I had the third highest score in the league, and lost
I had the game in the bank at the end of regulation of the Sunday night game. A huge lead and he only had a defender on Monday Night
But then there was overtime. You would think that having Detroit's number one receiver and running back would just add to my lead.
But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Montgomery, the number 2 back, just keeps getting handed the ball as they march down the field.
And then he gets the gaming winning touchdown... ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH And I lose by three points.
I hope the whole season doesn't go like this.
Keep on Civin'
RIP rah, Tony Bogey, Baron O and Slowwhand
I lost my QB and then the # 1 overall pick an hour before kickoff, so no one else has any right to complain.
"...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam." -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring
I originally started him in my superstar position in my DFS lineup, but made sure I checked prior to game time, and was able to make the switch
It was good enough for a win
Keep on Civin'
RIP rah, Tony Bogey, Baron O and Slowwhand
1. I hate both of you.
2. Who exactly was I supposed to switch him out for? Slowwhand had Mason.
"...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam." -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring
Whenever I have a player that is questionable (WR/RB/TE), I put him in the flex position and make sure I have somebody I can switch him out for before game time. That is, unless all the experts think he's going to play anyway, in which case, I still might do it
Keep on Civin'
RIP rah, Tony Bogey, Baron O and Slowwhand
I am so pissed. 99% chance to win. But Barkley drops sure first down pass which would end game and then TD pass to London with 34 seconds gives win to Slow. Arghhh!!!
Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
"Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead
Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
"Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead
Excellent Someone (other than me) will definitely miss the playoffs over this!
"...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam." -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring
Comment