No announcement yet.

2024 RAH Memorial Poly FF League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The last pick of the draft is usually the most important. I encourage everyone to restrain their urge to make a quick pick and rather take a long thought and maybe even a nap before making their decision.
    "

Comment

• in case I sleep in gimme Jalen Pitre DB HOU or Javon Holland DB MIA

Comment

• I'll open the season with Bland on IR.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• OK, EPW has made his final pick, so that's it. I'll update Yahoo so everyone can double-check their rosters.
          Since Sloww is keeping DaRon Bland, looks like there's no need for a supplemental draft, so once rosters are confirmed, I'll open the rosters and UDFAs for transactions.
          Great draft, everyone, done in our usual 10 days. Thanks to all for keeping things moving.​
          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Note to all: You have 24 hours to confirm that your roster at Yahoo is correct.

Go to the league page, select Draft, then click on the Draft Results dropdown.
            Change view from Rounds to Team to see your roster.

Report any discrepancies here and we'll fix them.

Tuesday at about noon CDT, I will finalize everything and officially start the season so you can set lineups, use your IR slot, and make other roster moves.
            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• looks good, thx again for running the league

Comment

• This 10 person draft was posted at Yahoo by their experts. I found it interesting now that our draft is over
                Analyst Fred Zinkie breaks down some notable takeaways from the Yahoo Fantasy football team's final mock draft ahead of the season.

Keep on Civin'
                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• a good thing about a slow draft is getting to see who the valued sleepers are before live drafts

I'm in a couple defense heavy leagues too so IDP serves like a mock draft​

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                    -Jrabbit commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Sounds like you should kill it in your live drafts!
                Working...
                X