No announcement yet.

2024 RAH Memorial Poly FF League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm back !!! Thank you to Ming for sustaining my draft.
    "

Comment

• If I had a pick for Berz I trashed it by mistake, thinking it was a Your Pick notice.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I had nuclear stress test and then MRI this week. Left me wiped out. Sleeping a lot.
          My mistake
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Checking just now, there's a trash folder. Maybe it's still in there.
            Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

• Not one on my phone and that's all that I currently have.

Comment

• When Ming finally gives me my mod powers Slowwhand will be the first one to go.
                "

Comment

• On my phone, I can hit messages, then go to message center, and then there's the trash.

Comment

• I looked and saw where you're talking about.
                    Not there in trash.
                    I wouldn't blame you a bit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flatlander Fox View Post

Please sort by "Projected Remaining Games/Rank". No more TEs, I already grabbed my backup. Just RBs and WRs.

And no #&€+@ing Seahawks or Niners!

Thanks! I hope this will keep the draft moving along!
                      Since he only has 2 RBs, we will start with that. For Round 17, FF's projected pick is: Trey Benson RB ARI.
                      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                        I looked and saw where you're talking about.
                        Not there in trash.
                        I wouldn't blame you a bit.
                        Worth a shot, I still have stuff in there from 2019.

Comment

• I appreciate it. I'll wait until I'm fully awake and not assume anything.

Comment

Working...
                          X