Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yahoo updated through 13.07.
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• FF is up around 12-1 central

Comment

• And he has picked, and so have I. I texted Demon and he's usually up at this time of night. So maybe we can get back to FF
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• And we got it back to FF. I hope he's still around
          Keep on Civin'

Comment

• I have some picks for EPW, assuming they all last to his picks.
            Unfortunately I will be out until about 12:30 my time. Hopefully that will work.
            Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
              It's there.
              Strikethrough doesn't seem to be enabled so I can't reply that the mods are fast at [s]banning you[/s] approving posts
              Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

• We are try our best to approve as soon as we can... banning on the other hand
                Keep on Civin'

Comment

• That was more MtG's bailiwick, to be sure. Which was what I thought of at the time, that bit I had in my signature for a while, how many seconds it took him to ban Sloww for saying something along the lines of: quite a lot of suck-asses accumulating in this thread.
                  Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

• Yep... he was the bad cop
                    Hopefully FF will check in before he goes to sleep. Maybe we can make some more progress today
                    Keep on Civin'

Comment

• I think about that a lot. Not with malice
                      Makes me laugh.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                      X