No announcement yet.

2024 RAH Memorial Poly FF League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got the error too but it's posted every time anyway. So far.
    Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

FF's list was just for R2. It's after 2am in Germany, so I'll send him another email via Yahoo re Rounds 3 and 4.
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I'm still in Canada, so I will check in around bedtime if it made it back to me.

Tomorrow morning I can check as well, but then I am out until Wednesday early morning CST.
        Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks...

Comment

• -Jrabbit
          -Jrabbit commented
          Editing a comment
          When you check in tomorrow, it would be much appreciated if you could create a list or some instructions for your round 5-6 selections.
          If you don't have time, I understand. Thanks.

I have begun uploading picks to our Yahoo league so selected players won't be seen in the "available players" listing.
        Now up to date through pick 4.03.
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

4/5 picks with Ming. I hope to construct a long list that I will send to jRabbit.
          "

Comment

• -Jrabbit
            -Jrabbit commented
            Editing a comment
            Excellent. BTW, since we draft back-to-back, I would not be offended if you were to send your list to another manager.

We should have started in July.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

NOTE: I've been "playing around" a little bit, and I notice if you just cut/paste the previous post vs. Quoting it and removing the quote tags, it seems to work better. Just an observation... not sure if it makes a bit of difference or not, but it seems to work better.
            Keep on Civin'
            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Quote seems easier on phone, but will try copy and paste.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I hear you... But after multiple tests, the quote function seems to be causing the approval problem. Not every time, but I did have no fails when I just cut and paste the previous post. Who knows
                Keep on Civin'

Comment

I have been doing cut and paste for turn. I do it from JR list of first two rounds and after pasting I change the number. Seems the quickest.
                  BTW, I will be,out for dinner with my four year old grandson at my daughter's house from 5:30 to around 8:00 tonight. Will check in when I return.

Comment

Just saw this headline...
                    Lamar Jackson waived by NFL team after injury

Fortunately, it was for the the Carolina Panthers cornerback.
                    Let the good times roll.

​
                    Keep on Civin'

Comment

FYI, I have instructions and a list for R5-6 from FF.
                      This is the last we can expect to hear from him until Wednesday.

Comment

Huh, that's the first time I posted and it shows unapproved. (That I can remember).
                        Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                          -Jrabbit commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Now approved.

Demon unfortunately had just left for dinner. He will pick when he gets back later tonight.
                        The good news is, we are actually making pretty good progress under the circumstances
                        Keep on Civin'

Comment

Working...
                        X