2024 RAH Memorial Poly FF League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blatantly burdened.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

It is now 12pm CDT, 4 hours after the start of the clock for the day, and 4.5 hours after the last pick. -Jrabbit is now in VIOLATION of the BAPAY clock and should be awarded CeeDee Lamb. However, since it's the 1st round only and -Jrabbit is the commissioner only he has the discretion to give out a BAPAY. We can only hope -Jrabbit is honorable and awards himself the BAPAY pick.
      "

Comment

• -Jrabbit
        -Jrabbit commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey, it's all good. Just noticed that I tend to interpret your little (presumably good-natured) commentaries as personal attacks, and I'm pretty sure it's because DeSantis just turns my stomach.

• EPW
        EPW commented
        Editing a comment
        I got BAPAYed at 5 hours and 17 minutes on round 16, after being very quick with my previous picks. It only seems right to hold the commissioner to a higher standard. And besides, I was never actually going to BAPAY you.

• EPW
        EPW commented
        Editing a comment
        DeSantis is having the intended effect I see

Gee... I didn't think we had BAPAY in the first couple of rounds. And wasn't it discussed that the draft would be slow at first due to people's travel schedules?
      And thank you JR for doing the hard work to run the draft.

And also thank you to Berz to seeing it was his pick. Let's keep this moving
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Commish is like herding cats, but more painful. Ask Berz.
        Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Who herds the herder?
          "

Comment

We're just trying to be considerate of people's plans. FF gave plenty of notice of his travels. EPW gave a week's notice and we accommodated by getting started before he goes offline.

Flatlander Fox - currently travelling, spotty web access. Unavailable Mon-Tu, fully back Wed 8/21
            EPW - travelling Tu-Sat, 8/20-24. Hoping the double-pick action will make it possible to use lists to avoid total shutdown.

There will be no Bapays until everyone's back in action. That said, if our travelers can leave lists to keep things moving, I'm sure everyone would appreciate it.
            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Yeah! Lists, ffs.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Well... I'll be off to bed soon... I'll check back in the morning
                Keep on Civin'
                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Lists? That sounds suspiciously like planning ahead...
                  Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

I sent FF a league email via Yahoo, encouraging him to prep his R2 pick and leave a list.
                    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Working...
                    X