X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Survival League

Name: Pick Your Poison
    Password: poly
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

I'm in.

Comment

ID#?
      Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks...

Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

in

too bad yahoo doesnt have salary cap

Comment

IN.
            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

LOL I made it...

Comment

Comment

Between Dallas and Jacksonville, looks like about 5 of us biting the dust in Week 3.
                  I actually changed my pick from JAX to DAL this morning, so I was doomed either way.
                  RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

that was close, almost had a winner in week 4 but the Eagles pulled it out

and how about that Eric Bienemy. I wish he was still with KC

Comment

well, forgot to pick so

ready for a reset

Comment

Congrats to Sloww -- appropriately winning by picking the Cowboys!

Comment

I'll reset now.

Comment

Working...
                          X